Thursday 21 November 2013

Wonderful wallpaper: perfect or past it?

Wonderful wallpaper! I feared I might never be able to forget the pebble dash effect, thick as a duvet, painted blue wall covering on the bedroom I shared with my brother but it seems wallpaper is making a huge comeback and not the early 90's monstrosities that I remember; hurrah!

If these don't tickle your interior design taste buds then nothing will! A heavy dose of Scandi with a cherished childhood memory to begin with (perfect for a potential nursery)...



Osbourne and Little Wallpaper, Quentin Blake design From £37 - £39



Sandberg - Charles from £65




Sandberg - Metropolis II From £65




Mini Moderns Whitby Wallpaper, Lido 



Grey geometric print <3





Do you live in a town wallpaper from £45





Harlequin Grasses wallpaper from £50

Whether a feature wall or a bold, entirely wallpapered room these modern takes on mid century design bring colour and interest to a large white canvas and against teak furniture would look beautiful in my humble opinion.

Would you consider wallpaper over paint? Do you favour bold or subtle patterns?


No comments:

Post a Comment