Sunday 5 May 2013

A day in the life: An unusually Sunny Bank Holiday Sunday


When I wake up early in the morning...
 coffee (in my fav Wills and Kate wedding mug), sunshine, kitten, garden


Our little princess doesn't even have to walk anywhere; she has her man-servant!


Outfit of the day: Excuse the squint, it was very sunny, hooray!!
New Look jumper, Urban Outfitters watch and handmade necklace


DIY: Topshop sunglasses, originally white.
Now a pretty pastel purple using Rimmels new collection - a few coats to go
Necklace: H&M


Lunch break @ Utopia in Southend for an Oreo milkshake
The book left on the table was "I am neurotic"; coincidence?


Little shopping: Naked Rescue Shampoo and conditioner from Boots (free of nasties)
L'Oreal Sublime Bronze tanning gel and Topshop cream blush in Head Over Heels



An impromptu afternoon floor picnic as Jim is studying for a Masters exam
There was no Applewood (disaster!!)  but we soldiered on!


3 comments:

  1. Ahh I love your Wills & Kate mug! I love your sunglasses <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Jennie! I went Royal wedding crazy - I think it was the excuse to have a day off and cake and champers! A welcomed celebration and a very pretty keepsake in my opinion x

      Delete
    2. Hey you´ve a great blog!
      Please check out mine :)
      And if you want we can follow each other here,
      on bloglovin and via GFC?
      Let me know!
      xoxo

      Delete